DFD X2 Boost Life Vest
The EzyDog DFD X2 Boost is the second generation of the DFD dog life jacket. This new design offers the same amount of flotation, with a more streamlined ergonomic fit. The new DFD X2 Boost uses only the highest grades of materials. Whether you're teaching your dog to swim or simply using it as a safety precaution, the DFD X2 Boost will help your dog stay safe around water.
- Streamline, ergonomic fit - Aside from offering more buoyancy, also tapers to the dog much more effectively
- Extremely buoyant - Flotation is distributed much more evenly, with foam also passing under the dog's belly
- Revolutionary top pull collar adjustment - A fixed collar that still allows maximum adjustment and buoyancy to the dog's neck and head
- Grab handle - A comfortable handle that doubles as a keeper for the neck adjustment
- Durable 1680 denier nylon - Extremely tough and easy to clean, a hose or soak in fresh water removes all salt
- Reflective piping for high visibility - Excellent for night time safety, especially on boats
- New Style D-ring - Extremely durable
A Dog Life Jacket Designed for Function, Safety and Comfort
The DFD X2 Boost features a unique fixed collar adjustment system, which only has to be adjusted once. The fixed collar on the DFD X2 Boost maintains the same positioning at all times, yet still offers ample adjustment. All webbing is contained within neck strap, meaning there's no loose webbing to irritate your dog. The Ultra-Buoyant foam is strategically positioned around the vest, including the section under the dog's belly. This keeps your dog upright and in a natural swimming position at all times. Unlike other vests, the DFD does not hinder your dog's natural movement and can be fastened/removed easily and quickly. A grab handle is situated at the top of the life jacket for quick control over your dog. Reflective piping is used throughout for extra visibility at night. The revolutionary neck adjustment contains buoyant foam, to help keep your dog's head above water.
Why buy a Dog Float Coat? A dog life vest has several main purposes. Recreation for dogs that spend a lot of time in and around the water or for owners who take their dogs on boats. It's also great for dogs who struggle to swim and is recommended for use in Hydrotherapy rehabilitation. It's even great for elderly dogs to allow them to swim comfortably and exercise with minimal stress on the joints.