Float Coat Dog Life Vest
For dogs that love to join their humans rafting, kayaking, boating, surfing, and paddle boarding, the Float Coat is the ultimate in canine flotation. Designed for dogs of all shapes and sizes, it's a premium, fully-featured life jacket that includes thoughtful details like a strong handle optimally positioned to lift dogs out of the water, a leash clip-in point under the handle, and reflective trim to boost visibility in low-light conditions. A sleek, tailored silhouette and soft, flexible, PVC-free Gaia® Foam come together to provide both excellent flotation and a plush, comfortable fit that moves with dogs as they swim and run.
EASY LIFT & ASSIST
Strong, low-profile handle is optimally positioned to help dogs out of water and back on board or in the boat.
SECURE & ADJUSTABLE
Telescoping neck closure fits a range of dog sizes and is permanently attached and secure.
Strategically placed foam panels support a natural swimming position.
- Strong, low-profile handle is optimally positioned to help dogs out of water
- Telescoping neck closure adjusts for a range of dog sizes and is permanently attached and secure
- Strategically placed foam panels support a natural swimming position
- PVC-free foam for a soft, comfortable fit
- Easy-to-clip, sheltered buckles keep straps firmly in place over time
- Water-compatible webbing remains stable in wet environments
- Tonal reflective accents for visibility in low-light
Materials & Care
Shell: 800 denier ballistic polyester
Foam: PVC-free foam and CLPE foam
Webbing: Polypropylene "nylike" webbing
Buckles: ITW Nexus Airloc side-release buckles
Other hardware: Plastic D-ring and Duraflex duckbill tension lock
Reflective: Reflective screenprint
Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
Do not bleach, iron, or dry cleanconditions, and light loop for attaching The Beacon™️