Overcoat Fuse Jacket Harness Combo
The Overcoat Fuse distills years of designing harnesses and apparel into a single jacket-harness combo, giving dogs who typically layer gear a seamless solution for getting outside in cool weather and light precipitation. Simply slip on, clip in, and go with this rugged workhorse of a jacket that has a water-repellent coating to shed light moisture and a fleece lining for added coziness.
The integrated harness means you can leash up confidently at two leash attachment points: one on the back and one at the chest – great for redirecting dogs that pull on-leash. Stash pick-up bags or small essentials in the two zippered pockets, and you've got a coat that's ready to go whenever you and your dog are.
Integrated webbing harness system ensures a strong connection.
TWO CONNECTION POINTS
Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and a reinforced webbing loop.
Two low-profile zippered pockets for carrying pick-up bags and small essentials.
- Relaxed Fit with vest coverage and side-release buckles for easy on/off
- Weather- and abrasion-resistant shell fabric
- Warm, comfortable fleece lining
- Integrated webbing harness system ensures a strong connection
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and reinforced webbing loop
- Two low profile zippered pockets for carrying pick-up bags and small essentials
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™️
Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
Use mild detergent
Hang to dry
Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean
Shell: 300 denier polyester with WR (Water Repellent) finish
Lining: 100% polyester (25% recycled)
ITW Nexus World side-release buckles
Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring