Due to the custom engraving required, please allow 2 business days before shipping.
Stainless Steel CollarTags™ for adjustable style collars with clip closure. See the "Sizing Guide" tab above to figure out which size to get for your dog's collar. If your dog's collar is not a clip closure type, please see our additional styles
to fit other types of collars (belt-buckle style closures).OVERVIEW
CollarTags™ are the best pet id method on the planet:
- The text will remain legible for the life of the pet: UNCONDITIONALLY GUARANTEED
- They do not require a ring or hook (which will wear out in time)
- They do not get caught on things (a safety feature)
- They make no noise
- They will not discolor your pet's coat
- They do not get in the food dish
- AND: CollarTags will look very classy on your pet's collar!
"A chain is only as strong as its weakest link."
The "weak link" of pet id tags is, in a word: "FRICTION:
The ring or hook used to attach the tag to the pet's collar will wear out. The rubbing action of the tag against other tags will erase the tag text.
With CollarTags all friction is eliminated.
Only with a CollarTag can you be certain there will be a secure and readable identification tag on your pet should it ever become separated from you. Bottom line: Having a CollarTag on your pet's collar assures you the finder of your lost pet will be able to contact you.
CollarTag Sizing: The width of the collar determines the size CollarTag you need.
If your pet's collar is an adjustable size collar with a clip closure and:
- 3/8 inch wide, we do not carry a CollarTag to fit this size at the moment.
- 1/2 inch wide, we do not carry a CollarTag to fit this size at the moment.
- 5/8 inch wide, select the 5/8 inch wide.
- 3/4 inch wide, select the 3/4 inch wide.
- 1 inch wide, select the 1 inch wide.
These CollarTags go best with adjustable style collars. To fit one of the buckle style collars that we carry at The Dog Outdoors, see additional styles