Boots come in sets of 4
Ultra Paws Cool Dog Boots deflect the surface temperature away from your dog's paw. Designed for protection from hot surfaces - sidewalks, concrete, streets, boats, docks and sand.FEATURES:
- Breathable mesh upper on all size boots and soles have reflective foil and foam to reflect the heat away.
- Small - XLarge have an environmentall friendly recycled rubber sole.
- Petite and XSmall have a grippy, flexible, skid resistant sole.
- Reflective features.
- Wide opening split seam top.
- Two Velcro straps with slides fasten the boots in place.
- Generous foam at the closures create a secure grip and cushion the dog's paw when the boot is tightened.
- Great for sidewalks, asphalt, boats, docks and sand.
- To extend the life of your dog boots we recommend applying Shoe Goo to patch small holes in the sole that can appear with wear. Available in a variety of stores.
Loosely fasten Velcro closure, wash in cold water delicate cycle; hang to air dry.
- 1 1/4 inch width
- 1 3/4 inch width
- 2 1/4 inch width
- 2 3/4 inch width
- 3 1/4 inch width
- 4 inch widthHow to measure for dog boots
To measure the width of your dog�s foot, place the foot on a piece of paper and press down on the top of the foot, mimicking how the foot spreads when the dog�s walking.
Mark the left and the right side of the foot on the paper and measure the distance between the marks. Compare this to the boot sizes. The width of the foot should be smaller than the boot size. For example, if the foot width is 2 inches, order a Small at 2 1/4 inches.
Not available at this time