The Ruffwear Stumptown™ Jacket is the epitome of the mountain-town jacket, blending insulated warmth, durability, and style. With a modern, quilted design, the Stumptown is at home in urban environments and holds its own on the trail with its abrasion-resistant exterior shell. Recycled polyester insulation provides cozy warmth on clear, cold days, and the leash portal on the back allows the Stumptown to be worn over most harnesses. From town to trail, the Stumptown combines classic style with leading-edge performance.
- DURABLE INSULATION - Polyester ripstop shell fabric is strong and abrasion resistant, and recycled polyester insulation provides warmth.
- LEASH PORTAL - Leash portal on back is compatible with most harnesses.
- LOW-LIGHT VISIBILITY - Reflective trim and light loop for attaching The Beacon™ Safety Light.
Relaxed Fit with vest coverage and side-release buckles for easy on/off
Polyester ripstop shell fabric is strong and abrasion resistant
DWR finish repels water
Recycled polyester insulation provides warmth
Leash portal on back is compatible with most harnesses
Side release buckles for easy on/off
Reflective trim for low-light visibility and light loop for attaching The Beacon
- Shell: 300 denier polyester ripstop with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish (bluesign® approved)
- Insulation: 120 g recycled polyester
- Lining: 30 denier polyester
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Waveloc side-release
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean