The Ruffwear Slackline Leash is an adjustable-length leash that can be hand-held or waist-worn. The 6 to 3.5-foot (1.8 to 1.1 m) adjustable length can be fully extended for relaxed walks, or shortened for more control as needed. An ergonomic metal slider allows for easy one-handed length adjustment on the go.
The Ruffwear-designed Talon Clip&TRADE provides a strong and secure attachment, the handle is padded for comfort, and a convenient accessory loop is included for pick up bags or small clip-on items. Integrated reflectivity keeps people and dogs visible in low-light conditions.KEY FEATURES
- Adjustable length from 6 to 3.5 ft (1.8 – 1.1 m)
- Durability and design aesthetics come together in Ruffwear-designed Tubelok webbing
- Adjustable padded handle and side-release buckle with aluminum uni-loop. Can be hand-held, waist-worn or secured around a tree or post.
- Talon Clip is strong, secure and ergonomically designed for one-handed attachment
- Convenient accessory loop for pickup bags or small clip-on items
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
Length: 3.5-6 ft (1.1-1.8 m) Adjustable
Width of Webbing: 1 in (25 mm)WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
Air dryINTENDED USE
- Hands-free leashed activities like running and hiking
- In high-traffic areas when a shorter leash is needed
- Low-light adventures