Click Here For Sizing Chart
A great everyday pack with excellent performance, fit, and functionality. The Approach Pack is ideal for day hikes or overnight adventures. The padded assistance handle and top-loading stash pockets are appreciated by humans, and lightweight construction and strategic padding keep canine sidekicks comfortable over the miles.
**It's recommended that your dog carry no more than 25 - 30% of their body weight in their dog pack. If your dog is new to dog packs, start with a light load and work up to a heavier load as your dog gets accustomed to wearing the pack.Key Features
- Attached saddlebags feature an efficient, weight-forward design
- The Web Master™ Harness frame provides load stability and weight distribution
- Padded assistance handle makes it easy to help dogs up and over obstacles
- Trail-ready details: stash pockets, coated zippers, and external gear loops
- Single-piece, anodized aluminum V-ring leash attachment provides a secure leash attachment point
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
RuffWear Pack Buyer's Guide and Comparison Chart
- Day hikes
- Overnight adventures
- Recreational uses
Why Buy From Us?
I'm not sure if you remember but I was the one concerned about my dog getting her tail or nose caught in the spokes on my bike, I decided to wait a bit on the bike leash and instead I just ordered the doggie backpacks. One for my dog and one for a friends dog. I just want to thank you for having such a people friendly website. I find the videos very helpful and can tell that you have a great love for dogs. I can also tell that you stand behind your products and it's wonderful to know that you personally test them to make sure they are safe and of good quality. I'll be ordering more of the products on your website and will pass it on to all my dog loving friends. Take Care," -Shawnet