Ultra Paws Dog Skijor/Canicross/Jogging Belt
See The Ultra Paws Belt In ActionMade in the USA. This comfortable hip belt is ideal for skijoring, canicross, rollerjoring, or just running with your dog. It features a safety quick release that is unlike any other belt on the market. This is the belt only - Tow line is sold separately. You may also be interested in our complete skijor/jogging package. Additional Details
- The most comfortable, affordable, and safe belt on the market!
- Ideal for skijoring, canicross, or rollerjoring.
- Patented soft quick release is designed for the safety of the dog and person.
- Your center of gravity lowers with the belt positioned at your hips.
- Bright reflective strips at back & side seams.
- Control handle at the back of the belt is handy for beginners or in the starting chute at races.
- The front belt straps extend from both sides of the belt to keep your balance when turning.
- Heavy duty snaps on the adjustable waist band.
- Tacky material covers soft padding to hold the belt on your hips.
- The belt sits on your hips - remember to take into consideration extra winter clothing.
- Options for different waist sizes XLarge = 46-65"; Large = 40-50"; Medium = 34-44"; Small = 29-37"; XSmall = 24-31".
*We have to say it: For use with dogs engaged with their handlers in joring activities only. Partaking in joring with a dog poses potential physical danger and injury to both human and dog. Understand and accept the risks involved before participating. You are responsible for your own actions and decisions and the consequences of those to yourself and your dog. Before using this product, read and understand all instructions and warnings that accompany it and familiarize yourself with its proper use, it's capabilities and limitations.
See The Ultra Paws Belt In Action>