Ruffwear Crag Waist Worn Dog Leash
The Crag Leash (formerly known as the Slackline Leash) is an adjustable-length dog leash that can be hand-held or waist-worn. Fully extend to 6 feet for relaxed walks or more room while running, or shorten all the way to 3.5 feet when looking to keep your pup close. Easily adjust the length on the go with the metal slider.
It includes Ruffwear's signature leash features like a padded handle, a convenient accessory loop for pick-up bags or small clip-on items, and strong webbing that holds its color. Integrated reflectivity helps boost visibility for dogs and humans in low-light conditions.
Check out the matching Crag™ Collar to complete the kit.
Length: 3.5-6 ft (1-1.8 m)
Width: 1 in (25 mm)
Reflective Tubelok™️ Webbing is colorfast and long-wearing.
Ergonomic slider for easy length adjustment.
HAND-HELD OR WAIST-WORN
Can be hand-held, waist-worn, or secured around a tree or post.
- Swiveling Talon Clip™ is strong and secure
- Reflective Tubelok™️ Webbing is colorfast and long-wearing
- Ergonomic slider for easy length adjustment
- Convenient accessory loop for pick-up bags or small clip-on items
- Adjustable, padded handle and side-release buckle
- Can be hand-held, waist-worn, or secured around a tree or post
Materials & Care
Webbing: 100% polyester Tubelok™️ Webbing; 1 in (25 mm) width
Hardware: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum Talon Clip, uniloop, and leash adjustment slider
Handle: closed-cell foam and mesh
Made in Vietnam