K9 Komfort 30 or 50 foot long line check cords are available in bright orange and bright yellow TufFLEX material. 1/2 inch wide TufFLEX is quality assured and tested for strength. The special polyvinyl blend coating over nylon webbing make these leashes completely waterproof, odor-resistant, and extremely easy to clean. Designed without an end loop to prevent snagging. The material has the look and feel of leather and remains soft and flexible to -20 degrees F. However, since it is a synthetic material, you don't have the issues of drying out and rotting like you would with real leather. TufFLEX also keeps it's color unlike rope check cords. High quality stitching and quality brass snap hook and rivets. Proudly made in the USA!
Check cords are great for training and are popular with hunting dogs. They are excellent for recall commands since they allow you to keep control of your dog at longer distances. The K9K TufFLEX check cord is different from standard rope or nylon cords in that it won't get tangled in thick brush or annoyingly knot up. The material won't smell like normal leashes and cleans up easily. Just wet and wipe clean. Comes with rust resistant solid brass swivel snap hook and matching rivets. There is also added stitching for a finished look and even more strength. The TufFLEX material is textured for added grip - even in wet environments.KEY FEATURES
- 1/2 inch wide and available in 30 or 50 foot length
- Designed without an end loop to prevent snagging
- Made in USA
- Flat check cord style that feels great in the hand
- Retains color and won't fade
- Won't pick up burrs or get snagged in brush
- Coated TufFLEX material with look and feel of leather
- Inner nylon webbing reinforcement for extreme strength
- 100% Waterproof
- Odor resistant and won't harbor bacteria
- Easy to clean
- Solid brass hardware and rivets
- Works well in coastal and salt water environments
1/2 inch wide TufFLEX material in either 30 or 50 foot length.
Designed without an end loop to prevent snagging.