The Urban Trail® dog harness is a comfortable, safe, and durable padded dog harness made right here in the USA. It is designed for active dogs and a variety of performance activities such as mushing, hiking, running, biking, roller blading, skijoring, canicross, tracking, and more. It also works just as great for relaxing walk around the neighborhood with your best buddy - giving you control and reducing pulling tension on your dog's neck. The added side d-ring attachments make this harness particularly great for biking with your dog using one of our specialty dog bike leashes. There are many benefits to a side ring dog harness, but we have found it to work great as a dog biking harness because the side rings allow you to connect from a better angle when using a dog bike leash. The side rings help keep the harness from pulling or sliding to the side when biking.KEY FEATURES
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Expertly crafted in the USA using only the finest materials. Military grade buckles.
- SAFETY - Pulling force is on chest, not dog's neck for comfort, safety and ease of breathing. 3M Scotchlite™ reflective bands for nighttime visibility.
- COMFORT - 100% padded with the highest quality, breathable, temperature neutral and moisture resistant fleece (Polartec® 300), leaves no bare webbing or buckle exposed to dog to prevent chafing and abrasions while providing maximum comfort and safety.
- CONTROL & EASY LIFT - Padded back strap is an effective traffic handle for control when you need it, and it assists in helping senior and arthritic dogs that need help getting up stairs, in the car, etc.
- VERSATILE, FOUR POINTS OF ATTACHMENT - Features two nickel plated steel Attachment Rings, one at back and one at front to dissuade pulling/control versatility, plus attachment rings added on both sides for biking options. If you are looking for a dog harness with side rings, this is an excellent option
- FLEXIBLE SIZING - Four sizes, adjustable at the Neck and Girth.
- SIMPLE ON & OFF - Once sized, simply slide over head, snap back buckle.
- EASY CARE - Machine washable, air dry.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED - Dog World Magazine