CollarTags™ for adjustable collars with clip closure. In Stainless Steel. See the "Sizing Guide" tab above to figure out which size to get for your dog's collar. If your dog's collar is not a clip closure type, please see our additional styles
to fit other types of collars (belt-buckle style closures and double-thick collars).*To figure out sizing for your dog's collar or to find out which size CollarTag will fit one of the collars we carry at The Dog Outdoors, please see the "Collar Sizing Info" tab above for details.
If you are still unsure, just make a note in the comments section during checkout indicating which collar you want the tag to go with and we will send the appropriate size in the chance you chose incorrectly.
See The CollarTags Up-Close
(Video shows slide on version)
CollarTags™ are the best pet id method on the planet:
- The text will remain legible for the life of the pet: UNCONDITIONALLY GUARANTEED
- They do not require a ring or hook (which will wear out in time)
- They do not get caught on things (a safety feature)
- They make no noise
- They will not discolor your pet's coat
- They do not get in the food dish
- AND: CollarTags will look very classy on your pet's collar!
"A chain is only as strong as its weakest link."
The "weak link" of pet id tags is, in a word: "FRICTION:
The ring or hook used to attach the tag to the pet's collar will wear out. The rubbing action of the tag against other tags will erase the tag text.
With CollarTags all friction is eliminated.
Only with a CollarTag can you be certain there will be a secure and readable identification tag on your pet should it ever become separated from you. Bottom line: Having a CollarTag on your pet's collar assures you the finder of your lost pet will be able to contact you.
CollarTag Sizing: The width of the collar determines the size CollarTag you need.
If your pet's collar is an adjustable size collar with a clip closure and:
- 3/8 inch wide, we do not carry a CollarTag to fit this size at the moment.
- 1/2 inch wide, we do not carry a CollarTag to fit this size at the moment.
- 5/8 inch wide, select the 5/8 inch wide.
- 3/4 inch wide, select the 3/4 inch wide.
- 1 inch wide, select the 1 inch wide.
These CollarTags go best with adjustable style collars.